To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* This is a MS SQL Server DBA role largely responsible for providing operational database services to the organization.
* Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include owning, tracking and resolving database .
* This MS SQL Server DBA role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems.
* Experience with Database Administration for Microsoft SQL Server technologies.
* Experience with installation, replication, high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
* Experience in database capacity planning and production support.
* Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
* Experience in using native & third party monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
* Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
* Maintain database security, integrity, and availability.
* Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
* Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
* Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory and proper disk configurations.
* Good communication and documentation skills.
* Work with development, QA and release teams for database releases.
* Results oriented team player with strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; quickly grasp business goals and objectives.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
* Relevant experience in the financial services industry, FX or brokerage experience a plus
* Certification is a plus; MCTS, MCITP, MVP
* Understanding of 3-tier application infrastructure
* Familiarity with .Net development
* Experience with an SDLC
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center