To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Database Specialist/Database Administrator
* Performs the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of large relational and/or distributed databases.
* Develops database requirements from operational documentation and user inputs.
* Provides technical guidance in the selection, implementation, and deployment of databases and their architecture.
* Manages the development of database projects.
* Provides highly technical expertise in the use of relational databases.
* Evaluates and recommends available database technologies and products to support validated user requirements.
* Defines file organization, indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications.
* Will be required to support Oracle Relational database structures, data marts, and cubes.
* Strong familiarity with Oracle relational database management system and utilities
* Strong familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the area of database administration
* Application DBAs preferred with a familiarity of system practices.
* Ability to work independently or under only general direction
* Ability to multi-task, be extremely organized, work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and be very detail oriented
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center