To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Sr Oracle Database Administrator
• 24X7 Support of multiple production ,and development Oracle Applications 11.5.X / 11.0.3 database environments.
• Installation of Oracle Software and clone databases / Oracle Application Environments.
• Analysis & application of RDBMS & Oracle Applications Patches.
• Oracle Databases performance analysis, monitoring and tuning.
• Monitor databases for exceptions and respond to any issues received thru auto-generated alerts, received via help desk or management.
• Provide guidance and support to the application development staff.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field (MIS or equivalent experience).
• Minimum 5 years of experience with Oracle applications 11.0.3 & 11i.
• Minimum 10 years of Oracle DBA experience.
• Experience on working with large databases.
• Good SQL and PL/SQL skills, Good knowledge of Oracle Backup & Recovery Procedures.
• Good knowledge of oracle performance monitoring & diagnostics.
• Ability to solve problems, make sound decisions and use good judgment.
• Must be able to provide on-call technical support 24/7
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Resource Skill / Experience Requirements
• Experience in Oracle Databases and ERP 11i projects implementation.
• Experience in Oracle Large Databases Installation / Configuration.
• Experience in Shared nodes installation and configuration.
• Experience in Multiples / Parallel concurrent processes.
• Experience in BIGIP Load Balancer installation and configuration.
• Experience migrating Oracle Database and ERP 11i between different platforms.
• Experience in External Nodes and Firewall setups and installation.
• Experience in providing project implementation and related documentation.
• Experience in Oracle Database and ERP 11i patch application for shared nodes.
• Experience in Multiples Wed Shared nodes implementation.
• Experience in Oracle Database and ERP 11i multiples nodes administration.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center