To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Oracle Database Administrator
• 8+ years of experience in database development and support in Oracle RDBMS environments.
• Strong experience in Database Administration in Oracle 10g and 11g and good understanding of the Oracle related utilities and tools including the underlying operating system (Windows 2003, 2008)
• Good experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
• Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models and Replication.
• Experience in code migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle
• Ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design ( stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints )
• Excellent documentation skills for processes and procedures
• The ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Required Experience: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field and 8+ years directly related experience
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center