To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
o Take ownership of development tasks and/or projects to see that “whatever it takes” is done to accomplish goals on time and within budget
o Ensures sufficient quality to meet needs of client and client management team.
o Design and implement data warehouse and marketing support ETL on SQLServer 2005/2008/2012 using
? web services
? C# applications
? stored procedures,
o Write complex SQL queries and/or stored procedures
o Support SQL server table and SSAS cube partitioning
o Writing technical documentation covering applications developed
• Other Possible duties
o Design and implement SSAS cubes with complex data (dimensions, measures, data source views)
o Performance tuning and deploying and processing SSAS cubes
o Write complex MDX queries
o Automate SSAS Cube processing using SSIS
o Development on Netezza® database appliance
o Coordinate and/or monitor activities of more junior or other assisting team members on assigned projects.
• Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server® 2005/2008/2012
• Proficient with Microsoft SqlServer® 2008/2012 Analysis Services (SSAS)
• Must have solid work experience 3+ years extensive hands on work with Microsoft SQLServer®.
• Experience with ETL tools and processes, including SSIS
• Experience analyzing, designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to formulate and communicate recommendations, and document work done.
• Experience with formal software development processes and methodologies.
• Quick learner & strong analytical skill
• Identify issues and quickly recommend/implement solutions
• Success working in both a team based environment with good interpersonal skills as well as independently
• Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
• Ability to reverse engineer the code, document the process flow and later make enhancement.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center