To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or other related discipline and 8+ years of experience in IT, preferably in server administration.
Associate’s degree or technical diploma/degree in Information Technology and 12+ years of relevant experience in Information Technology support field
16+ years of Enterprise level IT experience in an administration, support and/or oversight capacity.
• 6+ years SQL database experience
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• The Operations Database Administrator will design, install, monitor, maintain, and performance tune production databases and application servers while ensuring high levels of data availability.
• This individual is also responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing database policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of databases and their accompanying software.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center