To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Establish best practices and SOPs.
* Generate clear and concise documentation.
* Provide technical leadership to outsourced global development team thru project leadership and technical documentation and outage management.
* Provide on-going communication of status of projects and implementation.
* Lead and participate in database design review sessions.
* Manage client priorities and expectations by establishing agreed service levels.
* Assist in the mentoring and coaching of team members.
* Troubleshoot and provide technical solutions to database issues encountered by new and existing applications in the environment.
* Actively monitor the database environment to increase efficiency, improve reliability, and minimize operating expenses.
* Analyze and tune application performance by optimizing SQL, stored procedures and triggers.
* B. S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other technical disciplines.
* Minimum 8 years administering SQL Server 2000.
* Minimum 6 years administering SQL Server 2005.
* Minimum 4 year production experience administering SQL Server 2008 R2.
* Minimum of 6 years instance level troubleshooting and performance tuning.
* Minimum of 6 years managing VLDBs.
* Minimum of 4 years general administration (optimization/installation/configure).
* Minimum of 6 years administering Windows 2003 R2.
* Minimum of 4 year administering Windows 2008 R2.
* Minimum of 4 years managing/deploying/troubleshooting SQL Server 2008 clusters (2-node and 3-node clusters).
* Minimum of 3 years experience in administering SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
* Minimum of 3 years administering and developing in SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
* Minimum of 2 years authoring and maintaining PowerShell and/or VBScript.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center