To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
- Installation, configuration, patching and administration of MS SQL Server databases.
- Monitoring systems for performance, stability and capacity.
- Backup and recovery of MS SQL Server databases.
- Performing Database refreshes.
- Upgrading of existing MS SQL Server databases to newer releases of TriZetto software.
- Supporting some custom Microsoft SQL Server sql and stored procedure code.
- Working and assisting others on incident resolution.
- Supporting a number of production, test and development databases: Supporting users, application administrators and developers for MS SQL Server databases.
- Project support including go-live weekends
- Bachelors degree and MS SQL Server certification.
- 3 to 5 years MS SQL Server DBA with at least 3 years of production DBA support and 1 year as a development DBA.
- Knowledge of installing and administering MS SQL Server.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, and 2008 R2
- Experience with MS SQL Server Log Shipping
- Experience upgrading MS SQL to new versions
- Experience with terabyte plus environments
- Strong database and MS SQL Server tuning skills.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Strong backup and recovery skills.
- Working knowledge of storage including
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center