To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
• Designing logical and physical databases structures and/or reviewing description of database design changes to understand how they affect the physical database structure. Establishes physical database initialization parameters for effective performance tuning. Calculates optimum values for database parameters such as amount of computer memory to be used by each instance.
• Developing and implementing the backup and recovery of all databases using various methodologies.
• Specifying the user access level for each segment of one or more data items such as inserting, replacing, retrieving, or deleting data to ensure the database integrity. Monitors the database access security and specifies which users can have specific privileges and which data can be accessed outside the ERP applications.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Banner DBA Experience
• Oracle Relational Database Administration experience.
• Oracle 10g Internet Application Server/11g Fusion Middleware experience.
• Oracle Recovery Manager Experience
• Oracle Enterprise Manager Experience
• Strong SQL with performance tuning experience
• Solid Linux/Unix experience and shell scripting experience
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• The ability to work effectively with end-users, to gain their confidence, to understand their technical and operational needs and translate them into viable technical solutions and trainings.
• Superior verbal and written skills, encompassing complete understanding on the English language with exceptional communications skills.
• SGHE Operational Data Store Experience, Oracle Certified Professional, Oracle Warehouse Builder Experience, Oracle Software Configuration Manager, Oracle Discoverer and/or Designer, Oracle RAC – Real Application Clusters, Oracle Streams Technology Experience, SunGard Banner products and technologies, Microsoft SQL Server experience
• PL/SQL, ProC, Oracle Forms and Reports, Windows Experience
• Project Management
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center