To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
• Conducts database administration for test, development and production databases, including installation and configuration, partition maintenance, backup and restore/recovery, and database performance monitoring and tuning.
• Works productively in a fast-paced and complex environment involving multiple interfaces.
• Manages the development plan, budget staff and data resources of database projects.
• Supports application developers in planning preparation, load analysis, and backup and recovery of data.
• When necessary, reallocates resources to maximize benefits. Prepares and delivers presentations on DBMS concepts and products.
• At least 5 years of experience with database management systems, system design and analysis, operating systems software, and internal and data manipulation languages.
• Database design, development and administration.
• Application development support.
• Logical and Physical data modeling
• SQL/PL SQL scripts and stored procedures
• Experience supporting multiple environments: development, testing, and production database environments
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Oracle Database Experience Required
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center