To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Maintain, enhance, and develop critical SQL Server 2005 / 2008R2, DB2/400 and Oracle databases.
* Establish and execute an overall database architecture strategy, along with necessary data standards and practices. This includes, but is not limited to, SQL Server 2008R2 migration, implementation of HA architecture and creating common data interface layers.
* Work closely with Strategic Project teams to develop data models that support business processes.
* Work with Application Development teams so that database changes adhere to best practices and are properly prioritized and scheduled. Ensure proper change management is followed.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 5+ years as a multi-platform IT database administrator, designer, developer or architect.
* Heavy hands-on programming experience with stored procedures and triggers.
* Extensive background using ETL tools – Microsoft SSIS, Informatica and DataStage.
* Experience implementing fundamentally sound data warehouses using proper data modeling and normalization principles.
* Knowledge of Oracle Applications and interfaces a plus.
* Proficiency in data replication using SQL Server, Data Mirror, and DoubleTake Share a big plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center