To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Oracle DBA/System Administrator
* The candidate will be working with a third-party vendor to implement software upgrades, perform day-to-day system administration tasks and to assist with data migration projects when bringing new clients on board.
* the selected candidate will perform database administration tasks for the Oracle databases supporting internally-developed applications.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Oracle and UNIX administration.
• Serve as one of the primary system administrators for the Accenture Life Insurance Platform.
• Establish department standards and processes and create controls to enforce them.
• Assist IT and Business teams on new system implementations.
• Ensure appropriate backup and restore processes are complete.
Requirements 2+ years of experience as a relational database administrator with experience/expertise in:
- Oracle Enterprise Edition
- Database cloning
- Solaris Unix
- Shell Scripting
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center