To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
The Database-Software Developer will provide development, operations and maintenance support for a number of projects using Microsoft technologies. This position requires working within an integrated team environment to manage and develop database scripts for web applications. The successful candidate will assist in designing and developing databases; implement and address issues related to data conversion, address issues related to interfaces between systems and develop custom .NET plug-ins to support system enhancements. The developer will also help execute test plans, test cases and perform unit and system testing. The candidate will also assist in monitoring database environments. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work with a small team and have direct interaction with the client and business owners.
The database developer should have experience working with .NET developers to build database components (stored procedures, reports etc.) for web applications. This role is best suited for a database person who is interested in programming and reporting services.
* Bachelorís degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* 5 years of relevant project experience
* Experience using SQL Server 2008 or Oracle including demonstrated skills in creating stored procedures, functions, triggers, views, joins and indexes
* Experience with SQL reporting tools or other intelligence reporting tools, COTS (Custom of the shelf) product integration
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proactive and analytical with strong problem solving skills
* Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Experience with Database optimization and performance tuning
* Experience with SharePoint 2007/2010 is a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center