To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Oracle Database Administrator
* The installation, configuration, administration and support of the following technology solutions: Oracle Database/Application Server,.
* Database architecture, design, creation and support for data-driven web-based transactional and reporting applications.
* Design, implementation and maintenance of an overall ERP backup and recovery strategy - to include an RMAN based Oracle database backup and recovery strategy.
* Quality assurance, quality control, standardization, change management, and strategic planning for all database systems.
* Tune and monitor database environments to increase processing performance, manage space utilization to ensure production procedures are optimally tuned.
* Bachelorís degree with major course work in Computer Science or a related field and four years of technical experience in Oracle database administration; will consider equivalent combination of training and experience.
* Thorough knowledge of all phases of database design and programming, including knowledge of programming language constructs.
* Oral and written communication skills. The ability to effectively make presentations to and relate technical concepts to an audience of mixed technical background and varying abilities.
* Demonstrated expert level SQL, PLSQL and data architecture skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center