To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
SQL Server Database Administrator
* BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
* 4-8 years IT operation with strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles and practices
* 3-5 years Microsoft SQL Server experience; certification preferred
* Understanding of and experience with sever-client computing and relational database environments
* Experience with data management and data processing flowcharting techniques.
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a cohesive team.
* Ability to develop and maintain clear and concise analysis documentation for complex projects including process flow diagrams, detailed use cases and activity diagrams.
* Ability to perform solution assessment and validation by verifying the correctness of a proposed solution, how to assess possible shortcomings of a solution and how to support the implementation of a solution.
* Ability to perform business analysis and understand the needs of the business as a whole and its strategic direction.
* Ability to elicit complex requirements by employing a variety of techniques.
* Ability to develop and specify complex requirements at the correct level of detail to allow successful implementation.
* Demonstrated experience in the vendor selection process to include preparation and evaluation of Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) documents.
* Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
* Demonstrate strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Ability to take broad directions and prioritize and accomplish a broad range of tasks without the necessity for detailed directions.
* Demonstrated ability to remain flexible in a demanding work environment and to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
* Excellent time management skills to plan, organize, and manage complex projects.
* Solid understanding of behavioral and/or physical health data and business processes.
* Understanding of data modeling and database management systems.
* Advanced database programming skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center