To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
• Install, Configure, Manage and Monitor SQL and Oracle Databases
• Ensuring and managing database security; granting/revoking permissions on demand;
• Maintaining database performance by developing tuning methodologies;
• Creating and maintaining queries and stored procedures for database access, creation, and modification.
• Performing data transfers, implementing and maintaining ETL processes;
• Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing database performance and trends;
• Creating and maintaining database library and data flow diagrams, documenting data acquisition and conversion processes;
• Developing and maintaining various database related utilities
Required Skills Required Skills:
• 4- 6 year experience as a Database Administrator with Microsoft SQL Server, including SSPI,
Analysis Services and Integration Services exposure.
• Oracle experience is a huge plus.
• Transact SQL proficiency, SQL Server Performance Tuning and Query Optimization Experience
• Knowledge of Database Modeling and Normalization Concepts.
• Experience with configuring, implementing, and supporting high availability strategies with SQL server systems including MS clustering.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated commitment to quality.
• Action oriented and results driven.
Desired Skills Other Skills:
• Fluent in English language - skilled in written and oral communications.
• Skilled in establishing effective interpersonal relationships.
• Able to work independently, under general supervision and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities.
• Travel to and from campus and local off site locations may be required.
Education Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent Experience Typically requires 8+ yrs experience without degree; 4+ yrs experience with Undergraduate degree; 5+ yrs experience with Graduate Degree Requirements None Hazards None
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center