To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Position requires critical thinking and problem solving abilities to address complex issues involving data movement and data replication among geographically dispersed components of the overarching system.
Candidate must be able to support large enterprise initiatives and help resolve architectural issues in the environment and database infrastructure, as well as develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the database architecture and the application functionality.
Additional responsibilities may include database design and implementation for multiple releases; supporting multiple system environments (lab, production sites); installing, maintaining, and refreshing Oracle database for development, test and production environments; performing database patching, upgrade and migration as necessary; analyzing performance issues and providing recommendation based on testing results; proactively diagnosing and resolving problems affecting database; maintaining database configurations in compliance with release management and change management; participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 6+years of experience
* Minimum 4+ years of experience with hands-on Oracle 10g
* Minimum 3+ years of experience with logical/physical data design
* Strong Experience with RAC (Real Application Clusters)
* Experience with Oracle backup and recovery
* Experience with Storage management, including Oracle ASM
* Experience with Unix operating system and Unix scripting
* Experience with Oracle 11g preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center