To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* 5 to 10 years experience working daily with Oracle database operations, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
* Experience with Oracle 10g.
* Be proficient with Linux, MS Windows, and Unix based operating systems.
* Candidate must demonstrate a strong, professional work ethic.
* The candidate must demonstrate successful leadership and customer service skills.
* The candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills.
* Have the knowledge and skills to implement Oracle RAC, automatic storage management and data guard at desired levels according to industry best business practices.
* Have the knowledge and skills to support Virtual Web hosting, Virtual Databases, and virtual management of database management systems.
* Integrate web services to operating systems, application software, database management systems, business applications, monitor agents, risk mitigation agents, backup/recovery agents, network devices and storage devices.
* Must be conversant in DoDI 8500.2 IA Controls.
* Must also be able to remediate/mitigate known vulnerabilities and apply CPU patches.
* Must be able to provide technical data and information for inclusion in Certification and Accreditation documentation.
* Must be able to conduct internal validations of all implemented IA Controls.
* Ability to draft technical application architecture drawings is required.
* Knowledge and experience with Marine Corps information technology architecture.
* Oracle Certified Professional 8i, 9i, 10g, or 11g (OCP)
* Establishing a secure computing baseline for Oracle based applications residing on Linux/VMWare platforms.
* Experience as a Linux/VMWare system administrator is highly desirable.
* Data Warehouse Management, Oracle Portal, Oracle Application Server, WebLogic, Oracle Access Manager.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center