To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
• Design, test, implement and monitor all database backup and disaster recovery processes.
• Ensure operational stability and performance of database systems.
• Maintain security of Oracle and SQL Server environments.
• Investigate and resolve issues as necessary.
• Maintain test and development environments.
• Work with development and/or user departments to design logical and physical data models for Oracle transactional systems and for the data warehouse.
• Research new technologies and approaches that improve database performance and stability.
• Responsible for reporting of system and storage allocation, usage trends, I/O performance and bottleneck analysis.
Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university; 2 – 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The candidate must have familiarity with database administration preferably in an Oracle environment. The successful candidate will have some experience with Linux (UNIX) scripting and will have solid experience with sql. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and other Microsoft technologies such as SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS is a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center