To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Validating completeness of membership, provider, medical claims, pharmacy claims, lab, and/or other inbound data used to profile patients
* Validating eligibility information is received properly and loaded into the data warehouse
* Ensuring that data processing for our clients is accomplished in a timely manner
* Testing and implementing code to integrate client data into our internal systems and processes
* Monitor the results of executed processes
* Reviewing the results of QA and other system output
* Creating and maintaining documentation as needed
* Monitoring the results of processes over time to ensure consistency and accuracy of results.
* Uses the time reporting system; signing and reporting all exception time on a weekly basis.
* Complete other administrative tasks, such as T & E reporting or similar, in a timely manner.
* Performs responsibilities in a professional manner, meeting the Company's mission and goals
* BA/BS degree and 3+ years experience in data analysis, data processing, and/or ETL development.
* Previous experience in health care, disease management, or wellness industries with an emphasis on medical, pharmacy, and eligibility data processing is preferred
* Must be proficient in MS-SQL (T-SQL) and Oracle including stored procedures
* Experience working with relational databases is required
* SAS and/or ETL experience preferred but not required
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center