To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Senior SQL Database Automation Engineer
• Provide documentation in regards to best practices and be able to implement those practices
• Ensuring that backups of all databases are performed regularly and are stored on reliable storage.
• Setting up and monitoring many transactional replication publications between the various servers and locations.
• Keep databases in top shape by creating a plan to run routine maintenance tasks like index defragmentation
• Identify performance problems and issues before they impact our production environment through automated monitoring
• Respond to production issues and troubleshooting issues quickly in order to escalate to the right person or team
• Develop an automated system to organize and deploy database changes
• 5+ years of professional database management experience in a consumer-facing web-based environment.
• A passion for database management in a fast-paced environment
• Experience scaling and distributing database architecture
• A desire to drive changes within an organization
• Mastery of T-SQL, indexing, Transaction Replication, and other MS SQL Server technologies
• Solid understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Windows
• Ability to collaborate across teams to achieve the goals of the company
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center