To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Oracle DBA/System Administrator
Candidate will be responsible for administering the server and software components of the Accenture Life Insurance Platform. Those components include Oracle databases running on Windows operating systems and application server software running on Solaris operating systems.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Oracle and UNIX administration.
• Serve as one of the primary system administrators for the Accenture Life Insurance Platform.
• Establish department standards and processes and create controls to enforce them.
• Assist IT and Business teams on new system implementations.
• Ensure appropriate backup and restore processes are complete.
- 2+ years of experience as a relational database administrator with experience/expertise in:
- Oracle Enterprise Edition
- Database cloning
- Solaris Unix
- Shell Scripting
- Running Oracle on Windows
- Oracle performance tuning
- EMC SnapView / Replication Manager
- EMC Storage Area Networking
- VMWare ESX
- Websphere Application Server
- Job Scheduling Systems
- Microsoft Windows / Active Directory
- Accenture Life Insurance Platform v5 or v9.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center