To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator
Minimum 5 years hands-on professional experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2000, 2003, 2008 R2) doing both development and database administration.
· Administering, maintaining, developing, and implementing policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company databases.
· Implementing data models and database designs, data access, and table maintenance codes and scripts.
· Resolving database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
· Implementing and ensuring database backups for routine data recovery and disaster recovery.
· Troubleshooting and problem-solving SQL Server development
· DTS, SSIS and SSRS development and deployment
· Designing, implementing, and administering a data warehouse for our operations from POS transaction data.
· Working with analysts to develop and maintain OLAP cubes.
· Working with developers and users in designing and modeling databases based on verbal and written user requirements.
· Working with analysts and users in designing and writing reports based on verbal and written user requirements.
· Assisting analyst and developers with SQL Queries.
· Responsible for data transformation process that feeds the data warehouse on a regular basis.
· Tracking of database change requests, enhancements, and bug fixes and managing the change control/versioning process and release schedule.
· Proven ability to work closely with business users
· Proven ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
· Managing the test databases and keeping them in sync with production databases.
· Working with other company entities and departments to accomplish goals.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center