To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
provide guidance and assistance in the development, maintenance, administration, and enforcement of database management standards and guidelines;
ensure integrity and recoverability of databases and apply service packs and upgrades as necessary;
provide best practices guidance on SQL server setup, rollout, and maintenance;
Create, maintain, and administer integration services components as required by the business to transform and extract data in an automated fashion;
handle all data extract requests by project and functional teams;
standardize format and schedule by which data is delivered;
enforce information security policies and procedures for all data extracts and transfers;
* Bachelor's degree, required. Computer Science, Math or related field a plus.
* Must have a minimum of 3 or more years of work experience.
* SQL Server 2005/2008 relational databases experience required. Certification a plus.
* Microsoft Office suite experience, required.
* Microsoft Windows environment experience, required.
* Experience working in a hosted environment, required.
* Experience with .Net platform (C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net) a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center