To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Looking for an experienced Database Administrator who is innovative, is results oriented, has strong problem solving skills, excellent communication skills, and excellent data modeling skills.
· Are responsible for the administration and development of the company's database and data warehouse systems, leading efforts in capacity/availability planning, database security, performance tuning and monitoring, backup, and recovery.
· Participate in design, implementation, testing, tuning and deployment of ETL processes, OLAP databases, multidimensional cubes, queries, stored procedures, and reports.
· Use proactive monitoring tools and diagnostic tools to identify database bottlenecks and suggest appropriate corrective actions
· A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· 2-4 years of database administration experience, preferably with 1+ year of data warehousing or business intelligence experience.
· Experienced with Enterprise Database Management Systems (MS SQL Server 2008 preferred) and hands on proficiency with the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 BI Stack
· Demonstrated willingness to research emerging technologies and trends. Familiarity with distributed databases desired.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center