To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
• Ensures system availability and recovery. Maintains all maintenance plans.
• Performs performance tuning, backup and restoration of databases
• Provides daily management of Microsoft SQL Server infrastructure and assures service availability
• Maintain all databases including Development, QA, Stage, and Production environments.
• Maintain policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Works with business users, developers, and infrastructure teams to ensure quality products.
• Maintains SQL reporting services.
• Documents all database maintenance procedures.
• Keeps SQL Servers up to date with necessary patches.
• Will provide some of the general function of Change Control Management
• 2-4 years experience as a Database Administrator
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above is required.
• Strong knowledge of Relational Databases and T-SQL Scripting is required
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Clustering and Replication is required
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field required; or equivalent experience
• MS SQL Server DBA certified is a plus.(MCDBA)
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center