To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
1. Conduct data analysis, design and develop standardized management reporting tools.
2. Conducting ongoing requirement analysis for data needs for department/account managers and customers.
3. Creating data/reports specifications for IT technical for development.
4. Ensuring that the reports are created and generated accurately in a timely manner for review, analysis and subsequent submission to the customers.
5. Conducting project based data analysis and ad-hoc reporting.
6. Analyze and evaluate requests for reports and develop procedures to extract data from the various data sources and the corporate data warehouse using report writers and data extract tools.
7. Participate in the data warehouse design and development team.
8. Conduct training and implementation of the reporting system.
* 4-6 years of hands-on reports development
* Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server Development (T-SQL, DTS)
* Must have knowledge of relational databases design and tuning
* Proficient in report documentation and auditing procedures.
* Must detail oriented and self starting and statistical savvy.
* Ability to communicate complex information in simple terms.
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadlines.
* Bachelorís degree in information systems or equiv. work experience required.
* 4-6 years experience in a reporting, business intelligence environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center