To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Data Warehouse Developer
* Ensure adherence to locally defined standards for all developed components.
* Design, develop and implement enterprise-class Data Warehousing solutions.
* Provide data analysis and technical documentation for both Source and Target mappings
* Participate in requirements, design and development reviews.
* Write and maintain unit tests.
* Use the Informatica Data Integration platform to extract, transform, and load data.
* Conduct or participate in meetings with key system owners to understand current data and systems environments, resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules.
* Analyze source system data to assess data quality; work with technical and business representatives to determine strategies for handling data anomalies identified.
* Expert knowledge of Data Warehouse and Database design and development
* Strong SQL / PL and SQL programming skills
* Experience with data quality tools and knowledgeable in data quality approaches and techniques.
** Significant experience implementing data warehousing solutions in an Oracle 11/12g environment.
* Very strong SQL and/or PL/SQL skills required.
* Excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, team-based environment.
* Understands data integration processes and how to tune for performance
* Ability to develop work plans and follow through on assignments with minimal guidance
* Experience with Informatica Data Integration Platform
* Strong ability to work with business and system owners to obtain requirements and manage expectations
* Experience developing BI solutions using leading BI tools such as Cognos, MicroStrategy, or Business Objects is strongly desired.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills with business and technical communities.
* Experience with data virtualization tools
* Experience with Data Modeling
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center