To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Senior Database Administrator
* 24/7 support of production database services to ensure the highest standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security and performance required by our business systems.
* Design, development and administration of Oracle databases.
* Performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of Oracle databases.
* Management and maintenance of back-ups & recovery procedures.
* Installation and maintenance of database server, replication and client environments.
* Reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code.
* Designing database packages and procedures.
* Security and access control.
* Provision of support and assistance to development team in the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of database applications
* Creation and maintenance of SQL queries and routines
* Oracle 10g and 11g experience required.
* Provisioning of (database) development and testing environments.
* Writing ad-hoc queries based on schema knowledge for various reporting requirements. Writing / Tuning data ingestion procedures from external suppliers and partners using PL/SQL, sql loader, 3rd party tools eg. Toad etc.
* Required to deal with complex data models and object relational database mapping, while producing complex reports
* In-depth knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g with production support experience in a multi-project environment.
* In-depth knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL including tuning.
* Experience with Unix/Linux in a multi-domain environment including basic commands and shell scripting.
* Oracle Recovery Manager, Import/Export , SQL*Loader
* Oracle performance and tuning skills including server configuration and tracing facilities.
* Oracle Enterprise Manager.
* Good working knowledge of job scheduling and monitoring tools.
* Experience of working with multiple projects/tasks and the ability to prioritize on the fly.
* Experience of supporting multiple teams within a business.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center