To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
SQL Server Developer
* Solid experience in the logical and physical design and implementation of transactional database systems developed to 3rd Normal Form.
* Ability to migrate poorly designed database systems to a robust design through collaboration with developers and management.
* Ability to architect reliable solutions for transporting data between internal and external systems.
* Solid working experience optimizing and tuning all aspects of SQL Server:
o Database Design
o Query optimization / execution plan analysis
o Indexing / transactions
o Server / Virtualization / Performance Counters
* Create and maintain technical design documents and diagrams
* Minimum 7 years database development experience using Microsoft SQL
* Proficient in 2008 development, including:
o Performance and tuning
o SSIS (Integration Services)
o SSRS (Reporting Services)
* Exceptional Understanding of DB Normalization
* Ability to design and implement database projects with minimal oversight
* Passionate about delivering highly available, robust database solutions
* Ability to work under the pressure of multiple projects and deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organization skills
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
* SQL CLR/.Net development
* Experience with database monitoring tools such as Red Gate SQL Monitor, SQL Sentry Performance Monitor, etc.
* Knowledge of database replication and Service Broker queuing
* Overall understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
* Develop best practices
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center