To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Database Developer
* 5 or more years of hands-on experience with MS SQL 2005 and 2008.
* Responsible for activities involved in the analysis, design, development, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance of enterprise, high-volume, transactional systems.
* Determine appropriateness of data storage, archive, purge and backup strategies.
* Database designing, database performance, management and tuning experience.
* Enforce database standards and procedures.
* Provide technical leadership and mentoring to others on the team.
* Experience leading large multi-resource teams with interdependent initiatives to successful completion.
* Capable of working proficiently at both strategic and tactical aspects of a project.
* Ability to code complex programs and derive logical processes.
* Capable of communicating in both verbal and written form to the level of published.
* Bachelor of Science Degree; preferable in Computer Science, MIS degree
* Strong database design and development experience for very large database applications
* Experience with SSIS and SSRS
* Data Modeling experience (Logical/Physical)
* Experience on high transactional systems with 24/7 up times
* SQL Replication experience a plus
* Able to design, code, debug and maintain database schemas & store procedures
* Able to team up with software engineers and produce maintainable data interface layers within applications
* Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Must be able to develop technical specification and documentation
* Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
* Able to multi-task and manage multiple project/task assignments simultaneously
* Fast turnaround in delivering solutions
* Has knowledge of and conforms to SDLC principles
* Experience with data modeling tool (ER/Studio)
* Preferred experience in a web application environment
* VB, C#, .NET experience a plus
* MS Certified SQL Developer a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center