To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Data Management Specialist
This individual is experienced in operational database programming and the concepts, practices and procedures of data quality and information security management. Daily work for this position includes developing, maintaining and improving database objects and Oracle application programs, enhancement of code used in data cleaning, data matching, ETL activities, and improvements in data quality and security processes.
Providing support for development and implementation of master data management processes, implementing and monitoring Oracle based security initiatives and preparing metrics and reports assessing the quality of the data and effectiveness of data quality and security methods.
* Bachelor's degree required (computer science, data operations management, or computer based social science research preferred), plus a minimum of 3 to 5 years of employment experience with progressive programming and workflow experience in all aspects of large data warehouse or operational database management Oracle data environments including: quality control operations, data quality and security assurance, documentation and customer service.
* Strong proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL programming using packages , arrays and other Oracle specific utilities.
* Demonstrated organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and interact collaboratively with multiple levels of staff required.
* Experience with with SAP Data Integrator, Oracle Advanced Security , Data Masking security packages, UNIX, Java or Cold Fusion are highly desired.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center