To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Oracle Database Administrator
* Designing and implementing mid / large databases for access methods, access time, batch processes, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, and documentation.
* Migrating Oracle 10g databases to 11g; defining hardware, software and storage requirements; VERITAS Storage Foundation for Oracle version 4.
* Requirements analysis; software development and installation; integration, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis and resolution.
* Minimum of 8 years in developing applications for and providing life cycle support to databases.
* 5+ years supporting Oracle Databases; Oracle 10g/11g; Oracle RMAN; in-depth Oracle RAC RMAN backup and recovery performance monitoring and tuning in the 10g and 11g environments; Solaris 9/10.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field and related experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center