To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
- Experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
- Familiarity with Intersystems Cache.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
- Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Knowledge of VMware and SAN disk configurations as it relates to MSSQL a plus.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Experience in supporting MSSQL in a Windows Clustering environment and VMware.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCDBA, MCSA, MCP, etc) with scripting knowledge (VB; WSH; .BAT, etc.) is preferable.
- Must be willing to support mission-critical database and application infrastructure 24x7x365 this includes participating within an on-call schedule as necessary.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center