To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Work with business users to create detailed requirements and work estimates. Lead technical design of data models, business process mappings, services, and data integration flow based on business requirements.
* Serve as technical lead in overall infrastructure design and implementation, including evaluation and recommendation of tools, definition of hardware requirements and system configurations. Implement and maintain all toolsets for development, analysis, data integration and reporting.
* Develop and implement rules, procedures and standards for data access and maintenance for shared data resources.
* Develop documentation for production systems, including high-level system designs and detailed technical specifications for of all Data Warehouse components.
* Develop all Data Warehouse and BI components including physical data models, ETL packages, data interfaces, cube designs and end user reports and dashboards.
* Write stored procedures and code to implement ETL methodologies. Develop all ETL packages to manage data collection from multiple sites and/or multiple data sources/databases.
* Provide technical support to end business users for data analysis toolsets. Review and validate data for accuracy. Develop end-user procedure documentation.
* Provide development assistance and direction to other IT developers.
* Monitor performance of all Data Warehouse and reporting systems. Provide ongoing review, performance tuning, and administration to ensure applications and databases perform efficiently.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to cross train, and work in a team environment
Bachelorís Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required.
A minimum of four years hands-on experience working with database and data warehouse technologies and architectures including logical and physical designs, data mart creation, ETL tools, development tools and reporting tools.
Experience in designing and developing Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse systems using Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, MDX.
Hands-on experience architecting databases on SQL Server 2005/2008 to handle large volume of data, and managing databases with High availability features, replication, clustering and data partitioning.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center