To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Junior DBA/Software Support Analyst
- Assist in delivery of services to our customers for software installation, upgrades, conversions, system tuning and general debug.
- Generally assist our staff in any way necessary so that we can always provide the best service to our customers.
- Become familiar with our products and services.
- Learn our customers’ specific needs and assist in supporting them in their success.
- IT fundamentals including:
o Installation and support of Microsoft Windows Servers (2003 & later)
o Understanding of WAN connectivity & VPNs
o Security fundamentals (Active Directory)
o Database administration and database structures (MS-SQL 2005 & later)
- Familiarity with some or all of these software packages:
o Microsoft Office (2003 and later)
o Microsoft SQL Server (2005 & later)
o Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and later
o Microsoft Windows Desktop (XP, Win 7)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to multi-task
- Be able to problem solve using system documentation and other resources (such as vendor technical support and Internet search engines).
- Be able to prioritize requests from multiple sources.
- Competently work with customers as a support professional.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center