To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Database Administrator (DBA)
* Support & sustain data & database systems to meet business delivery requirements & specifications.
* Be capable of traveling as needed, & perform extra job-associated responsibilities as asked.
* Precisely assign, track, manage, & determine project activity, documentation, time, & task information.
* Be capable of clearly communicating complex technical designs & solutions in concise, clear, & easily readable format by both non-technical & technical personnel.
* Efficiently manage day-to-day activities/tasks in coordination with a team of developers to efficiently meet the schedule & deliverables of a data solution component within a larger application project.
* Precisely evaluate the risks related with each solution design/project.
* Design, develop, & deliver/implement data solutions to include: prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development & testing, architecture design, design & development of test plans, development of standards, code & module design, data solution debugging, design & implementation of a solution that follows efficient design techniques & development that meets & surpasses the intent of the design of the data solution.
* Support the development of team members from a technical & professional level.
* Provide support to numerous technology & business teams as needed during development, delivery, & design to guarantee robust, strong, scalable solutions.
* Communicate efficiently in both written (requirements & design specifications) & verbal (team meetings, day-to-day discussions) form, as well as have an overall capability to be clear & concise in all communications.
* Microsoft Certifications, Bachelorís degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or an associated field, & at least eight years of experience in data solutions development, or related combination of education & skill.
* Solid execution, design, & development skill with Microsoft database technologies (to include business intelligence technologies as well, like Analysis Services, Integration Services, & Reporting Services).
* Exceptional English communications abilities.
* Solid understanding & skill with ETL, T-SQL, database tuning, DTS, & business intelligence technologies.
* Solid decision making & problem solving abilities & skill with data solution projects.
* Detailed working understanding of the database & design development procedures, practices, & their direct execution to data solution projects.
* Capability to mentor, train, & coach personnel within a technical organization.
* Skill in implementing & developing a data solution execution plan.
* Solid configuration, programming, support/maintenance, troubleshooting abilities, database setup, debugging & testing abilities, & skill with various architectures, operating systems, & database atmospheres.
* Other Certifications in Microsoft database skills (BrainBench, etc.), skill with other database technologies (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) are favorable.
* Proven attention to detail & leadership abilities through previous skill at the tactical/implementation levels.
* Exceptional capability to comprehend & express complex topics.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center