To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Coordinates with IT database administrators, systems administrators, and staff regarding data warehouse development, migration of data through manual or ETL processes.
* Responsible for revision and update of data marts and cubes, procedure development, troubleshooting, system configuration, security administration, and account setup.
* Installs, deploys and upgrades data warehouse systems applications; maintains documentation, and performs routine systems administration maintenance activities.
* Develops data models and data maps for data warehouse system.
* Develops processes and applications for migration/transformation of data from Credit Union systems to the data warehouse system.
* Develops and maintains data marts, data cubes, queries, and reports.
* Provides assistance to end users and programmers regarding data warehouse related problems and issues.
* Initiates processes and documentation of data warehousing system; develops procedures to ensure security and integrity of data.
* Manages end-user accounts and accessibility; provides technical expertise to end-users who create complex queries and reports.
* Coordinates, schedules, and tests upgrades to the data warehouse system.
* Researches and evaluates software, system upgrades and enhancements, and provides technical recommendations.
* Keeps current with the latest technology; regularly attends technical training in order to maintain technical expertise
Minimum of three years commercial IT experience in Data Warehouse development/programming.
PC based development experience, including LAMP technologies, desired.
Previous experience leading projects and/or staff a plus.
Database development & management experience.
Experience producing reports using Crystal desired.
Previous experience developing/documenting processes a plus.
Education: Bachelorís Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or related field of study preferred. Industry Development and/or Database certifications a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center