To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
SQL Server Database Administrator
Support the maintenance and development of databases and web applications. Duties would include; SQL Server, database administration and development duties. Additionally, there are several internal web development and maintenance efforts that the candidate would be required to support using Java, C#, C++, Classic ASP and Visual Basic.
· Assist developers with the creation and maintenance of robust, scalable database code.
· Write and modify “Business Object Crystal Reports” reports.
· Enforce SQL standards and guidelines.
· Assists with managing database size and scalability.
· Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing database performance and trends.
· Assist with the testing of database hardware and software upgrades.
· Accomplish department and organization mission by completing related tasks as needed; and other duties as assigned.
· Knowledge Database Maintenance and Administration of SQL Server 2005/2008.
· TSQL, Performance Tuning, Clustering, Replication (push/merge), Database Links, Maintenance Plan / SQL Job usage.
· Configuring SQL Server for DIACAP requirements.
· Experience with complicated database organizational structures, triggers, and stored procedures.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand user requests and translate them into technical requirements.
· Experience documenting new and existing processes as well as updating existing documentation when changes are necessary.
BS degree in Computer Science or related field is required
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center