To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
DBI System Administrator
· DBI System Administrator for application and responsible for data structure, including category and code accuracy, user maintenance, creating and updating training materials for end users and new hires.
· Create and maintain essential departmental knowledge and information by organizing and maintaining documents which reflect the current state of the business and enable real-time answers to departmental contacts.
· Participates in key organizational DBI initiatives, such as continuous improvement and team development efforts.
· Executes established standards for applications, testing, and quality assurance.
· Cisco Phone Systems, Phones and Messaging, included but not limited to message changes, cisco phone upgrades and testing plans.
· Participate in the initiation and planning phases of projects by being key resource for call center projects and providing input on project activities and timing.
· Utilize project management tools and disciplines to complete project assignments and meet deadlines.
· Help identify and resolve project–related risks and issues.
· Participate in the evaluation of the project by giving input for post-project evaluations and lessons learned.
· Key resource as administrator for all call center applications ensuring new products, promotions and other data capturing points up to date.
· Bachelors Degree
· Data structure management knowledge
· Experience supporting technology systems
· Project management experience
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Excellent Attention to Detail
· Excellent Time Management Skills
· Practical experience in building business and technical requirements.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to meet common objectives through teamwork
· Strong partnering skills and a service leadership mindset are required
Proven track record of providing effective team leadership
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center