To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
The Database Developer will document and analyze business and technical requirements to design a general database structure. He/she will document the functional and technical elements of the database design. The job function also includes designing the input and output functions for the database. Developing a detailed design and producing prototypes to confirm the requirements is also included.
The successful candidate will assist in building the database, based on the approved design and standard industry practices. The developer will also help execute test plans, test cases, expected results and a test bed. Another function of the job will include maintenance of the traceability of business and technical requirements throughout the development lifecycle. He/she will also assist with end-user training and database administration documentation. Finally, the developer will maintain and enhance the database in accordance with the clientís change control process.
* Bachelorís degree
* Experience using Oracle including demonstrated skills in creating stored procedures, functions, triggers, views, joins, indexes
* Experience with SQL Server
* Experience working with databases
* Experience using Java, including Java server-side experience in a J2EE environment
* Experience with JDBC and JDK 1.4/1.5 with JSP and Servlets development, Websphere / LDAP / SiteMinder application server integrationis preferred
* Experience with .NET framework
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center