To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
.Senior Oracle Database Administrator (DBA)
* Leverages breadth and depth of database administration expertise.
* Acts as point of escalation and mentor for other database administrators.
* Serves as senior service delivery provider for database availability and performance.
* Focuses on both hardware and software aspects of databases to optimize performance, capacity, and service delivery.
* Works within the framework of established operating procedures and in close cooperation with internal and external support personnel to provide troubleshooting and maintenance of databases to assure operational availability.
* 5+ Years of IT Experience as an Oracle DBA in a UNIX or Linux environment
* Develop, review and enforce database standards.
* Strong experience in Backup and Recovery of large databases.
* Expertise in Oracle database performance tuning and troubleshooting.
* Able to work independently and in diverse, co-located and remote teams.
* Expertise in Production Oracle 10g/11g environments including RAC, PL/SQL, OEM, RMAN, Data Guard, Partitioning and shell scripting.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center