To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
• Identify needs and drive implementation of process improvements across the SU AM business to ensure better master data quality
• Analysis of process effectiveness and master data quality
• Definition of quality criteria and KPIs for processes and master data
• Specification and implementation of quality check programs
• Execution of measurements to improve the quality of existing master data
• Evaluate user knowledge levels and perform process and master data training for end users
• Support of end users
• Experience in processes and their supporting master data (IT-system independent) in the Subsegment.
• Overview knowledge about the processes in the subsegment and related processes in other Subsegments
• Strong communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to lead teams.
• Knowledge in the use of Subsegment specific IT-systems requested.
• MS Office applications: Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Excel, and Word.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center