To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Good understanding of backup and restore methods.
* Understanding of db2 tablespaces and capacity metrix.
* 1 year experience on HADR implementation.
* Good working knowledge with both DB2 UDB.
* Proficient with DML, DDL, DBMS access methods, and underlying operating system access methods.
* Practiced at Entity/Relationship modeling and translation to physical database designs.
* Proven expertise in monitoring and performance tuning of both application SQL and database/instance configuration.
* Experience with Toad for DB2
* Expertise with DB2 utilities and recovery mechanisms.
* Experienced in Logical Data Modeling.
* Knowledge of AIX operating scripts.
* BE or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred
* 1 -2 years IT operation with strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
* 1-2 years DB2 UDB experience on AIX.
* Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing and relational database environments
* Experience with data management and data processing flowcharting techniques
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center