To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Maintain, enhance, and develop critical SQL Server 2005 / 2008R2, DB2/400 and Oracle databases.
* Work closely with Strategic Project teams to develop data models that support business processes.
* Work with Application Development teams so that database changes adhere to best practices and are properly prioritized and scheduled. Ensure proper change management is followed.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 5+ years as a multi-platform IT database administrator, designer, developer or architect.
* Heavy hands-on programming experience with stored procedures and triggers.
* Extensive background using ETL tools – Microsoft SSIS, Informatica and DataStage.
* Experience implementing fundamentally sound data warehouses using proper data modeling and normalization principles.
* Knowledge of Oracle Applications and interfaces a plus.
* Proficiency in data replication using SQL Server, Data Mirror, and DoubleTake Share a big plus
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center