To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
SQL/Oracle DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR III -IT
The person hired for this position will be involved in all phases of the software life-cycle, including requirements definition, design, testing, validation, implementation, and support. Support requirements will include resolution of all technical issues resulting from coding, scripting, or process errors, system failures, etc., as well as fielding user questions, attending meetings.
The SQL/Oracle Database Administrator will aid in the integration, development, and support of multiple SQL and Oracle databases and database systems. Candidates should have very strong relational database skills and a solid foundation in data management principles. Qualified candidate will be responsible for all phases of related projects from requirements analysis through implementation and support. Qualified candidates will be responsible for understanding detailed client objectives, developing customized database-centric configuration solutions, and maintaining new and existing databases and systems using the appropriate service management processes, tools, and technology.
* B.S. Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical field.
* 5+ years experience implementing and supporting databases in an enterprise environment.
* Extensive experience implementing, enhancing and maintaining databases and database applications.
* SQL Server RDBMS (2000, 2005, 2008)
* Oracle 10g, 11g
* T-SQL and P/L SQL
* Clustering (Windows & RAC)
* High performance, redundant systems environment
* Data management and integration issues in an enterprise environment
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center