US-NC-Raleigh: Database Administrator
* Must be a knowledgeable database administration specialist and be able to complete appropriate documentation for day to day scripting, tuning and monitoring the hosted database systems.
* Knowledge of how to diagnosis database issues and correct or optimize database.
* Ability to write automated successful clean up scripts and advanced queries.
* Proactively monitor all hosted systems on a daily basis for optimum performance and capacity constraints.
* Security administration and Data analysis of the data stored in the database and to make
* recommendations relating to performance and efficiency of that data storage. This might relate to use of indexes, enabling "Parallel Query" execution, or other DBMS specific features.
* Database design (preliminary) and Data modeling and optimization — By modeling the data, optimize system layouts to take the most advantage of the I/O subsystem.
* Responsible for the administration of existing enterprise DB and the analysis, design, and creation of new databases.
* Data modeling, database optimization, understanding and implementation of schemas, and the ability to interpret and write complex SQL and Oracle queries
* Proactively monitor systems for optimum performance and capacity constraints
* Establish standards and best practices for SQL and oracle
To apply for this position, please visit this Website.