To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Oracle Systems Analyst
* Responsible for designing and providing user training and support for the Essbase applications.
* Works with the business groups to identify and address needs in relation to Essbase applications.
* Responsible for planning and managing Essbase software upgrades and deploying new Essbase applications to meet new business demands.
* Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting with a minor in Information Systems
* 5 years experience (preferred) developing and architecting solutions using Oracle Essbase version 9 or above for financial planning and analysis
* Experience with Essbase calc scripts, load rules, outline manipulation, report scripts, database tuning and optimization, configuration, functions and security filters
* At least 2 years of experience using Oracle Financial Data Management (FDM) data mapping and integration tool.
* At least 2 years of experience with Hyperion Workspace web forms and reporting
* 3 years of experience creating Excel Macros using Visual Basic for Applications
* 5 years of experience working with financial ERP systems or financial planning applications
* Capability to quickly troubleshoot and resolve problems with data, cubes and reports as required
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to understand user requirements and translate the requirements into well architected solutions
* Ability to design, code and test software applications to meet user requirements
* Ability to work with scripting and end-to-end automation
* Ability to develop and provide training
* Ability to create system and application documentation and ensure documentation remains current throughout all phases of development and deployment.
* Ability to multi-task and resolbe issues in a timely manner
* Ability to work well with people at all levels and functions within the organization
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center