To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Oracle Database Architect (DBA)
* Technical expertise in Oracle database 10g/11g
* Experience in Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC)
* Work experience in Linux operating systems
* Work experience in supporting J2EE Web-based applications
* Work experience in supporting ETL and business intelligence systems
* Knowledge of disaster recovery concepts and design strategies
* Understands security concepts and policies
* Strong oral communication, technical writing, presentation, and time management skills
* Demonstrated ability to rapidly identify problems and to work gracefully under pressure in emergency and real-time incident response situations
* Experience with Streams and Data Guard is desirable
* Support with the installation, configuration, maintenance and optimization of multiple Oracle 10g and 11g RAC databases.
* Utilize Oracle tools for administration, and tuning of the database. Monitor the performance and availability of the multiple database instances.
* Develop and implement database backup and recovery procedures.
* Support the installation, configuration, and operation of the database related application software in a Linux environment.
* Review, recommend and supervise implementation of database related hardware and software upgrades and updates.
* 4-year B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
* Equivalent coursework or technical training will be considered
* Oracle DBA Certification in 10g/11g is preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center