To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Contribute to the technical design of next generation databases, which may span across multiple products. Use experience to help translate requirements into technical designs.
* Contribute to next generation database schema design geared for performance using MS SQL Server
* Contribute to next generation database schema design optimal for web and smart client applications
* Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
* Provide support for architectural designs to enhance complex subsystems like analytics engine.
* Employ best database development practices to address performance, scalability and efficiency issues with large databases.
* Design and develop reference databases in SQL Server 2005/2008, along with the ETL applications required to build them.
* You must be able to develop and support OLAP, star schemas, cubes, and conduct data mining and analysis and provide technical assistance to data analysts and developers.
* You should have a strong working knowledge of SQL Server 2005 / 2008 with proficiency in performance tuning, troubleshooting and writing stored procedures in an applications centric environment.
*You should also have a strong understanding of RDBMS concepts and the ability to multi-task. You should have demonstrated that you could come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem. Coding skills in T-SQL should be outstanding.
* B.S. in CS or equivalent
* 3 to 8 + Years’ experience as a database engineer.
* 3 to 8+ Years’ working in a commercial software industry.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center